- Click this PolyCard Services link and use your Cal Poly portal credentials to authenticate. Or login to the Cal Poly portal (my.calpoly.edu) and click PolyCard Services under the Single Click Access to... menu, click Submit ID Photo on the left-side menu.
- This view will display a current ID photo (if applicable) and the Photo Requirements bullets.
- Click the Upload Photo button at the bottom of the page to upload your ID photo.
- Press this PolyCard Services link and use your Cal Poly portal credentials to authenticate. Alternatively enter the address: cardcenter.calploy.edu from a mobile browser and press the ID Photo button.
- Review the photo requirements, then press Close at the bottom. The next screen will display your current ID photo (if applicable).
- Press the Upload Photo button at the bottom of the page to take a photo or choose an existing photo.
Photo Image Requirements:
- Color picture with a contrasting background - see sample images below.
- There should be a small space between your head and the top of the image.
- The photo should include your head and part of shoulders - see sample images below.
- You must be looking straight at the camera (no side profiles).
- No hats. Do not wear head covering that obscures the hair or hairline unless worn daily for a religious purpose. Your full face must be visible and the head covering must not cast any shadows on your face.
- No sunglasses. No red eye or flash reflection on glasses or contact lenses.
- The photo should represent your current look.
- The max image size is 1280x960.
Top Cut Off
Not Enough Contrast
- PolyCard Services reserves the right to reject any photo that does not meet these requirements (above).
- Photo submissions are manually reviewed and can take up to three business days to be processed. You will be notified via email once your photo is accepted or rejected.
- A government issued photo ID is required when obtaining the first PolyCard. Please see the Get Your PolyCard page for details.