What can I do with my PolyCard?
- Meal Plans
- Campus Express
- Library Use
- SLO City Bus Transportation
- Lab Printing
- Parking Permit Verification
- Health Center
If you have a Meal Plan your PolyCard functions as your Meal Card. Simply show it to the cashier at restaurants on campus to use your Meal Plan.
Campus Express is a general use account connected to your PolyCard. It offers a quick and convenient way to make purchases all over campus.
Use your PolyCard to buy books or school supplies at University Store, snacks from vending machines, laser printing in open access computer labs, or beverages and meals at campus restaurants.
Add value to your account through the Cal poly Portal
- Navigate to http://my.calpoly.edu
- Choose the Money Matters tab
- Scroll down to the box labeled "Campus Express/Fast Pass Account"
- Click the green "Fast Pass / Campus Express Account" link"
- On the left hand side of the next page you will see a menu, under the Campus Express heading click "Place Your Order"
- Review the provisions information and click "Agree"
- Complete the remaining forms
- With a successful purchase funds will immediately be available from your Campus Express account
Your PolyCard is used to check out items and use certain resources at the Library.
Cal Poly has made arrangements with the City of San Luis Obispo to allow students, faculty, and staff with a valid PolyCard to use the city bus service for free to encourage ridership. Simply show your PolyCard to the bus driver to ride at no cost to you.
Printing is 10 cents per page for black + white and 20 cents per page for color letter-sized paper. Printing is paid through the Campus Express account assigned to your PolyCard. To request a refund due to printer error fill out the online Printing Refund Form.
You will need to show your PolyCard when purchasing parking permits.
If you need to use the health center for any reason, you will need to show your PolyCard to verify you are a student.
Use of the PolyCard for Campus Services
Departments seeking approval to use the PolyCard for campus services must complete one of the following steps via PolyData Warehouse and Support:
• Submit an Application Data Request
(For applications and services that require use of PolyCard data)
• Submit an Ad Hoc Data Request
For other requests for PolyCard data for university related purposes, contact email@example.com .