Get a PolyCard
Initial Student card
Uploaded an ID photo?
- If you uploaded an ID photo prior to your Soar session your PolyCard will be included in the packet supplied at check-in.
- If you uploaded an ID photo after the mid summer Soar sessions and you are attending WOW 2015 your PolyCard will be available at WOW check-in.
- Remaining pre-printed PolyCards will be available for pickup beginning Monday, September 14 at PolyCard Services.
No ID photo upload
- If you have not uploaded an ID photo the PolyCard Services area will be open move-in weekend, September 12 and 13, from 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM to take pictures and issue cards. We are located in building 46, room 100 (right across the street from the football stadium). Our front door is located on the corner of S. Perimeter Rd. and College Ave.
- Otherwise we are open all year minus weekends and holidays, see our normal business hours.
Initial Faculty/Staff card
- After orientation, come to our PolyCard Services location in building 46 to get your PolyCard. We will also be available at the New Faculty Orientation event on Friday, September 11 in the Kennedy Library.
- ASI and CPC employees need to present an ID request form for their first PolyCard.
To replace a PolyCard
- Instructions for replacing a PolyCard
*Photo ID Requirement*
- Cal Poly requires one of these forms of government issued identification when obtaining a PolyCard ID.
- The name on government authorized ID cards must match the name in Cal Poly records (e.g. legal names only; no nicknames or preferred names):
- Passport (USA or International)
- State Issued Driver’s License (USA Only)
- State Issued Identification Card (Non-driver)
- US Military ID