Get a PolyCard
Initial Student card
- For Soar attendees, look for the PolyCard picture venue close to Soar check-in.
- Otherwise come to building 46 to get your PolyCard.
Initial Faculty/Staff card
- After orientation, come to building 46 to get your PolyCard.
- ASI and CPC employees will need to present an ID request form.
To replace a PolyCard
- Instructions for replacing a PolyCard
*Photo ID Requirement*
- Cal Poly requires one of these forms of government issued identification when obtaining a PolyCard ID.
- The name on government authorized ID cards must match the name in Cal Poly records (e.g. legal names only; no nicknames or preferred names):
- Passport (USA or International)
- State Issued Driver’s License (USA Only)
- State Issued Identification Card (Non-driver)
- US Military ID